MY DAILY

mardi 13 septembre 2016

Liverpool move 'worst mistake of my life' - Balotelli







Striker Mario Balotelli portrayed his spell with Liverpool as 'the most exceedingly awful oversight of my life' after he scored twice in his Ligue 1 debut with Nice on Sunday.

The 26-year-old previous Inter Milan and Manchester City forward helped Nice to a 3-2 win over Olympique Marseille to leave his group second allied standings, behind pioneers Monaco on objective contrast.

Balotelli scored just once in 16 Premier League appearances in his first season at the Merseyside club and was sent back to AC Milan on credit last season in a damage hit battle.

"I joined Liverpool (in 2014)... it was the most noticeably awful oversight of my life. Aside from the fans, who were phenomenal with me, I should be straightforward, and the players, who I had a decent compatibility with, I didn't care for the club," Balotelli told journalists in France.
"I had two mentors, Brendan Rodgers and Juergen Klopp. As individuals they didn't make a decent impact on me. I didn't coexist with them."

Balotelli, who won the Champions League and three Serie A titles with Inter Milan and lifted the English top flight crown with City, trusts regardless he has a shot of winning the Ballon d'Or.

"Obviously. It's not very late. I think I could have effectively won it at this point, however by buckling down in preparing I could in any case win it in the following a few years," Balotelli included.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire